Petr Pavlita is a seasoned marketing strategist. He claims that only 10 % of companies are ready to be sold successfully where the other 90 % need help. The process of preparation of company for sale entails dozens of small and large tasks, which must be completed in the right order. The results must be perfect and so much care must be taken to avoid any and all mistakes.
Whatever the reason for selling your business (health problems, generational shift, burnout syndrome or other sudden event), the key is to get the best price, and then prepare your company to be handed over to new management.
If the basis of the company's business model has a healthy core and if the company itself has a good competitive advantage, it can be presented as a suitable investment using process and marketing techniques. However, to transfer to a new owner, you must first depersonalize the business, and that is only possible through effective and efficient process management.
APUtime allows you to map existing and future contracts, their status and future development. It reveals gaps in the process management of projects and in the utilization of individual resources. The real financial yield of individual phases of projects, as well as entire contracts, is made more transparent, task assignment and control is fully automated and resource substitutability is efficiently resolved.
Professional documents, controllable in real time, can then be supplemented with a suitable marketing and PR strategy. As a result, the price of the company destined for sale can increase rapidly. It's worth it.